Mittwoch, 30. November 2011

NOT "Melancholia" / a "coded" movie test


This is my first "coded" movie. That means that i made it completely in the virtual world of second life and scripted/coded the cameraviews and -movements with LSL (Linden Scripting Language). All what you see and hear happens after you click on a menu-button. I grabbed it with Fraps, compressed it with VirtualDub and loaded it up to YouTube. So you don't need an editing program. I think this is a new genre of moviemaking and it opens a new horizon of possibilities. First of all: You are only able to see this in second life, because only there you can interact/click into what you see, "go" into the movie, etc. What you see on YouTube is only a copy. I know, this first movie is very simple but as I improve my LSL skills, I think/hope there will be better ones.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen